Yoga literally means “union,” and is a practice that integrates and stimulates all systems of the body. The lymphatic system is its physiological companion and the key to immune health.
The lymphatic system is part of our vascular network, playing an important part role in our immune health. It comprises a network of tissues and organs that carry a clear fluid called lymph directionally towards the heart. It includes the bone marrow, spleen, thymus, lymph nodes, and lymphatic vessels.
Known as the first and most important of the seven dhattus, Ayurveda knows the power of this system (rasa dhattu) that is largely ignored in western medicine.
Join us for a five-part series starting July 30 benefitting the lymphatic system and learn:
- What the lymphatic system is and how it works
- Specific movements to help circulate the lymphatic system to cleanse & nourish the body
- How yoga supports and encourages the lymphatic system
- The importance of pranayama (breath practices)
- The effects of a mindful, lymph-informed practice
We recommend attending all five classes for the optimal experience, as each class will build on the last one. The special rate for this entire series is only $65. Not valid for any other class; expires when series ends.
You can use your membership or class package to pay for this. To purchase the series, email Teresa at email@example.com.
Read more about how yoga benefits the lymphatic system.